Discuss where's Dan or Dave? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have been trying to PM these to get into the restricted Gas Safety Forum but am getting no reply from Dan. Is there a quick link where you can PM them some how, rather than trying to find a thread they started or replied to?

I have PM'd Dan in the gas safety sticky thread but have no reply

Cheers Guys

i know dan is very very busy with all his forums. how long have you been trying?

Still not heard from dan or dave? I am wanting intot the gas safe register forum!!!!

Dave is obviously too busy consoling all the hurt feelings of his fellow tilers on the Tilers Forum after we paid them a wee visit. :cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile: :bucktooth:

If you pm me your bank account sort code and 3 digit security pin (found on the back of your card) I'll see what I can do for you.

If you pm me your bank account sort code and 3 digit security pin (found on the back of your card) I'll see what I can do for you.
Can we go halfers Bod, as I've got a shiny new credit card machine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where's Dan or Dave? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, I'll start by saying I'll be getting a plumber out to do this but wanted some advice first. We're redoing our ground floor bathroom this year...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock