Currently reading:
where's Dan or Dave?

Discuss where's Dan or Dave? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have been trying to PM these to get into the restricted Gas Safety Forum but am getting no reply from Dan. Is there a quick link where you can PM them some how, rather than trying to find a thread they started or replied to?

I have PM'd Dan in the gas safety sticky thread but have no reply

Cheers Guys

i know dan is very very busy with all his forums. how long have you been trying?

Still not heard from dan or dave? I am wanting intot the gas safe register forum!!!!

Dave is obviously too busy consoling all the hurt feelings of his fellow tilers on the Tilers Forum after we paid them a wee visit. :cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile: :bucktooth:

If you pm me your bank account sort code and 3 digit security pin (found on the back of your card) I'll see what I can do for you.

If you pm me your bank account sort code and 3 digit security pin (found on the back of your card) I'll see what I can do for you.
Can we go halfers Bod, as I've got a shiny new credit card machine!

Hey, What has happened to Dan or Dave? I still have not been accepted into the Sticky gas safe forum.

The trouble is if you're let into the arms we are going to have to stop talking about you in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where's Dan or Dave? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock