Search the forum,

Discuss Where's the "Like" button gone??? And what happened to the forum?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

As above, really - had oddness on the forum where no matter what I clicked on - thread title, forum heading, user name - it looked as though it was loading the page but didn't change off the main page.

I saw Croppie's facebook post so I assume it wasn't just me. But now none of the threads seem to have a "Like" button!

its been down since early sun and the like button will be back :) think the server had a fit and they have restored the back up version for now

fed up with the brown nosing brigade so took it down...oh wait!
wont get any likes for that will i ?

fed up with the brown nosing brigade so took it down...oh wait!
wont get any likes for that will i lol ;0 ?

I hope I haven't pressed a wrong button. I do have a habit of fiddling...

Thought it was my computer playing up
Not that I view any dodgy **** sites or anything like :innocent:

I remember when the edit option went missing. Boy did I have to think before posting.

i personally blame croppie,or redsaw,or App it will be one of those lot responsible,braking things as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where's the "Like" button gone??? And what happened to the forum?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock