Discuss Which adhesive and/or sealant would you say is the best? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

for what threads?

loctite 577 or 55

781 dow corning as a silicone adhesive
Everbuild forever white as a final seal ( shower trays etc )
Best adhesive out , sticks like **** . Incredible stuff .

Been impressed with Everbuild Forever White. Recently went back to a bathroom I worked on 5 -6 years ago and its still perfectly white and they're hardly the most on top of keeping things spotless which I know plays a big part in keeping silicone discoloration free.

Been impressed with Everbuild Forever White. Recently went back to a bathroom I worked on 5 -6 years ago and its still perfectly white and they're hardly the most on top of keeping things spotless which I know plays a big part in keeping silicone discoloration free.

It is good stuff , think I have been using it over 10 years now, never seen any mould yet , but it does yellow. Big plus point is you can remove it with out too much trouble .

I think it was just over a year , it was a shower room I had fitted and I had was back servicing the boiler and ended up removing the silicone round the shower base and doing it again with ct1 for free

Unbelievable that lol , never happened to me , did you spray water on it or lick your finger ?

Reply to Which adhesive and/or sealant would you say is the best? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed...
Replies
Views
Back