Discuss Which bender ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A had it before and that the flame was too big but am gona get it with map

Gasman there sending me a bolt for that cutter it was missin!

Tams what torch do u use

Paraffin1.jpg

Usually the one with the red handle :smile:

That brings back memories. Fill the blowtorch, pump it up, light it and start working and it flares and sends a 2 foot flame out. How I loved it when we moved onto a bullfinch on a lead from a 3.9 Kg bottle.

fill the torch with parafine in the morning and carry a bottle of meths to get it going how we never burnt more houses down illl never know

If you are talking Bahco benders, they do nothing to justify the extra money and are not ever as good as others.

At the end of the day, you can buy a decent bender for £45 quid whatever make you choose. If it is shyte after a year, bin it and get another one. It has cost you 90p a week. As a business expense if you can't afford that you shouldn't be doing this stuff.
Spend £100 - 200 and buy a 2nd hand stand up machine and it will do perfect bends until you die and your kids will still be able to sell it to get the money back.

Speak to benditnow, they'll sort you out a refurb. Outlast a new GLM, Roberger or Monument .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which bender ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock