Discuss Which FGA is best at not turning off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I've got a 330-2

Ive the 330-1ll Shaun and yeh they are dearer than most fgas but what an amazing bit of kit. Few years I've had mine and can't see me coming away from my German tool ...
The 330-2 is that the industrial one ?

Ive the 330-1ll Shaun and yeh they are dearer than most fgas but what an amazing bit of kit. Few years I've had mine and can't see me coming away from my German tool .
The 330-2 is that the industrial one ?

Yes tbh the only difference is color screen and the ppm can go higher (like you need to go that high but handy for when you come across a turn off )

This must be one of the biggest con's going, calibration should be on the amount of Hrs. used not on date, vehicle's are on mileage, what if you only use your unit maybe 10 or so times a year, compared to someone who may use it 10 times a day

Reply to Which FGA is best at not turning off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock