Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss which quiet and reliable combi boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sebastienj

Hi,

replacing my boiler+cylinder with a combi boiler.

the boiler will be located in my bedroom so being quiet is a must and of course it also needs to be reliable and cheap to fix.

7 rads
1 en suite
1 bathroom

many thanks

Getting a very strong sense of deja vu...

I thought you were sold on the idea of an Intergas???

viessmann 100w (the new one)

yes except that it 45 dB. i have read spec where the noise output is 32 - 35dB

hence why i am asking again. apologies

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask why it is going to be in your bedroom? it is not too difficult to re route when changing,

yes except that it 45 dB. i have read spec where the noise output is 32 - 35dB

hence why i am asking again. apologies

No need to apologise - I hadn't seen your post on the other thread.

45dBA is approximately as noisy as a computer fan. Really not noisy at all - in fact, unless your hearing is hypersensitive you'd just tune it out. If the boiler is going in a cupboard then you'll be pretty much unaware of it operating.

Found the intergas very quite and also Ideal boilers seem quite to me, dont know the exact db level though

I find the ideals are noisy, especially the Vouge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which quiet and reliable combi boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Been a retired plumber now for almost 20 years so a bit out of touch with the trade. I am wanting to replace a combi boiler . What is the most...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock