Discuss Which TRV in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Need a few trvs any suggestions as to decent ones at a fair price. I can get Pegler Terriers for £9 which seems okay or the Pegler Mistral for £10
If I got something like a Drayton TRV4 we are talking around £21 though that includes lockshield. A lot of lockshield valves look crap to me. I have one Terrier lockshield that looks in a different league to most others.
Any suggestions that I may have missed?

Danfoss ras c 2 if on a budget Honeywell vt15 around 10 per

Danfor with drain of lockshield Drayton RT414 White Angled Angled TRV & DOTP Lockshield 15mm x ½ - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/drayton-rt414-white-angled-angled-trv-dotp-lockshield-15mm-x-/2783R?tc=JT7&ds_kid=92700058107811640&ds_rl=1249404&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIivKbo_e48wIVl5ftCh2HjQSrEAQYByABEgLds_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Aren't Mistrals an economy version of the Terrier? Bear in mind the proper Terrier lockshields are good, but sometimes Pegler TRV and lockshield twin packs throw in a cheap lockshield that isn't a proper Terrier version.

Aren't Mistrals an economy version of the Terrier? Bear in mind the proper Terrier lockshields are good, but sometimes Pegler TRV and lockshield twin packs throw in a cheap lockshield that isn't a proper Terrier version.
As I said the Terrier lockshield looks in a different league so that would tally with what you say. The Mistrals I have came with lockshield, with drain valve they look okay but no better than lots out there. The Terrier lockshield is as expensive as some decent TRVs.

Reply to Which TRV in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock