Currently reading:
WHICH-' wi fi' u.f.h control?

Discuss WHICH-' wi fi' u.f.h control? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

got a customer who wants one of as title for the underfloor heating in his home to be controlled from his phone.
any recomendations and sources of suppliers.

are they easy to fit?

cheers

Don't u need a probe type stat for under tile stuff to ensure surface temp dosnt get over 398k ? Why on earth would u want to control electric under tile remotely? Bet hasn't got weather comp or trvs !

Don't u need a probe type stat for under tile stuff to ensure surface temp dosnt get over 398k ? Why on earth would u want to control electric under tile remotely? Bet hasn't got weather comp or trvs !

Who said undertile electric
Am I missing something

dont know!

but on your next reading, can you get his address as i am going around tommorrow, a time will be handy too!

cheers;)

Who said undertile electric
Am I missing something

I'm missing something! The bit I read about pocket stat and it being electric ! Just re read and it's gone , almost like it wasn't actually there?

For underfloor I always spec smart start 24time periods and 3 set points . Setback , on. And high. Gonna be expensive wifi jobbie! Are salius web based or an app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WHICH-' wi fi' u.f.h control? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock