Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss WHICH-' wi fi' u.f.h control? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

got a customer who wants one of as title for the underfloor heating in his home to be controlled from his phone.
any recomendations and sources of suppliers.

are they easy to fit?

cheers

Tom likes Heatmisers , I've only used the salus it500 and there's the expensive HoneywellHoneywell

Heatmiser good but expensive
Or could just go for a time clock on wifi/text
Look at climote

actually customer wass on about the salus one., my defences got the better and told him they were crap!! ooops

actually customer wass on about the salus one., my defences got the better and told him they were crap!! ooops

It's alright I've been telling people salus are crap and using altech, which is a rebranded salus :)

Had the salus it500 for about a month but fiddly to set up but once set up we've had no problems at all

Don't u need a probe type stat for under tile stuff to ensure surface temp dosnt get over 398k ? Why on earth would u want to control electric under tile remotely? Bet hasn't got weather comp or trvs !

Don't u need a probe type stat for under tile stuff to ensure surface temp dosnt get over 398k ? Why on earth would u want to control electric under tile remotely? Bet hasn't got weather comp or trvs !

Who said undertile electric
Am I missing something

dont know!

but on your next reading, can you get his address as i am going around tommorrow, a time will be handy too!

cheers;)

Who said undertile electric
Am I missing something

I'm missing something! The bit I read about pocket stat and it being electric ! Just re read and it's gone , almost like it wasn't actually there?

For underfloor I always spec smart start 24time periods and 3 set points . Setback , on. And high. Gonna be expensive wifi jobbie! Are salius web based or an app?

Both , you can have apps on smart phones but also have a online log in say for when your leaving work and using your PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WHICH-' wi fi' u.f.h control? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Good day, I am not a plumber/heating engineer and don't don't tackle plumbing or electrics, having done a bit of both with variable success :)...
Replies
Views
I'm a Worcester man. Hello! Anyone still there?.... I tried viessmann to up the efficiency and altho the boiler was nice, I couldn't live with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock