Discuss whirlpool bath switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holedoctor

hi all

i was in a customers house the other day and when i was finished they asked me to look at their whirlpool bath. switch turns pump on but control nob does not slow pump down. there is an air pipe coming from switch to motor but i did not open anything yet as i have never done anything with these. its a vogue unit does anyone know what the problem might be.

thanks

it is an air pressure switch but why will it not vary in speed

I think stevetheplumber was telling you it's donald ducked.

Not all whirlpools have the option of controlling the speed, especially the budget ones. If the budget ones do, they don't last very long and stay stuck at the one speed. There's plenty of online firms that can supply parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whirlpool bath switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
I'm making my own replacement for a boilermate 2000 controler. I need more electical information on the pump so I can work out how to control the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
Hi I have these air jets in the base of my bath and when I switch the pump on only one works, it started working and lots of grime came out so I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock