Discuss whirlpool bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adrianfs1

hi all just a short query, fitted whirlpool today alls well, sparky sorted electrics this afternoon before flying out on his hols(lucky git) howerver came to fit bath panel this evening and found an earth wire that is still wrapped in its factory tie and attached to the pump, im assuming this earth wire just needs bonding to the bath metal framework, sparky did say ring him with any probs but i really dont think i can get hold of him, are my assumptions correct, please help want to wind up this job tomorrow morning if poss, cheers all.

does nobody know the answer to this question, surely all u experianced plumbers know the answer to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Always an iffy situation assuming earthing requirements without seeing the situation. Personally i would give the manufactures technical dept a ring. In order to get clarification on the situation. Its difficult for client to write out your check if the water and electrics mix whilst taking a bath.. Good Luck

thanx for that mate atleast someone replied, will speak to whirlpool in the morning, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whirlpool bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Recently moved new flat (end August), on second floor, 70s block with low water pressure (10 storey). 2 bathrooms (back to back). Warned by agent...
Replies
Views
P
Hi Our mixer shower has always run slowly with very low pressure (taps seem fine). We asked around and one electrician suggested a dual pump but...
Replies
Views
jase158
J
Hi All, Fitted one of these about six weeks ago, was a nice job (thankfully in a bungalow, concrete floor as its a touch on the heavy side), if a...
Replies
Views
adrianfs1
A
R
we've just had our bath fitted and must have knocked it as the is now a leak coming from one of the joints from the whirlpool pump we are unable...
Replies
Views
G
Guys In response to my central heating bioler failing (long story , £3k quote from plumber, and I can't afford it due to recession).. I have had...
Replies
Views
greenprodrive
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock