Discuss Whirlpool Waste Disposal Discharge Connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Waste disposals don't have standard discharge connections, do they?

I've got to replumb this monstrosity tomorrow but trying to find a mcalpine elbow with a socket one end and a plain other end to connect to the waste disposal discharge connector... Can't find one...

uploadfromtaptalk1444076758864.jpg

Mt4l

Last edited:
The socket end is going to a thread, not a pipe

Inch an half and inch an quarter as I'm not 100% what the discharge connector is on the waste disposal

dont make one sorry to say

so you will have to make one up

T25 / S25
Solvent Weld White Street Elbow
short bit of 32/42mm

Can't see plumb centre stocking these, might just have to use what is already there and replace the rest.. Cheers Shaun ;)

Can't see plumb centre stocking these, might just have to use what is already there and replace the rest.. Cheers Shaun ;)

whats the connection on the unit ?

I'm pretty sure its inch an half male

Last edited:
But then there would be no trap between the disposal unit and the discharge pipe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whirlpool Waste Disposal Discharge Connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock