Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Who would AR for no meter box door? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Nope

Haven't came accross it before but thinking logically, it is at risk of corrosion through moisture and rain. I'd be unsure whether to fill out a notice, attach a label and turn the gas off or just fill out a notice.

Yep seen loads flooded

I think I have done 1 or 2, but following GSUSP I would AR and not attach label as turning off wouldn’t remove the risk. I work on those “rougher” estates.

Reply to Who would AR for no meter box door? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. Underground run. Can l use 32mm yellow pipe with copper tails at each end...
Replies
Views
Can I fit a water meter to this, and if so would anyone know what make and what I would need to do to fit it, picture attached
Replies
Views
P
Good day My question is concenrning a system where the main water meter is on a 22mm water line, this line is then split to 15mm lines. Will the...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock