Search the forum,

Discuss Whos got a head like a burst couch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Mornin guys i came into the arms for a swift one since i had a real quite one yesterday but WHO has woke up this morning vowing to never drink again or who cant remember what they did yesterday. (oh dear) . or anyone have a head like a burst sofa?? Or was there anyone like boring old me that had a quiet one. Come on guys spill the beans. ( If u can remember). I pressume whats mentioned in the arms stays in the arms is it since im relatively new.

Think young Billy might have.

I've mastered the art of staying pleasantly wobbly.

Mind you I'm traveling to Monaghan with the Lodge in a couple of weeks. That could end up messy.

No alcohol passed my lips yesterday. Might have a couple whilst the grand prix is on, but saving myself for tomorrow afternoon. Can't have too many though as up early for the drive to Cramlington for my oftec re-assessments. Oh joy.

I dare say if there are hangovers then here will be the last port of call .

Think young Billy might have.

I've mastered the art of staying pleasantly wobbly.

Mind you I'm traveling to Monaghan with the Lodge in a couple of weeks. That could end up messy.

Youl have to be on your best behaviour .... or maybe not eh...

You off to Ngst? How much for your oftec ?

Not a drop passed my lips but at about 1am I was onto mixed kebab and frips! Late night then got the munchies

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye NGST. 80 for training. 160 each for 101 and 105 and a 50 certification fee. All plus vat. So 540 all in for 2 to 3 days.

Nice! Who you got the old boy? Who just walks around with change in his pocket!

I too woke up hanging, as it was my birthday yesterday, so had a few drinky poo's.
Will be hanging tomorrow also, as I am at my cousins wedding today, and been told it is free bar until eight at least.... I mean i dont want to offend the hosts now, do I

I was rough as a badgers back side yesterday but had to get a bathroom finished. Started at 9 and finished at 4.30. Horrible day.

Vodka and I are not friends!!

Yep they are pretty good up there, only issue is that Coffee granule dispenser in the kitchen it's from about 1990! As is the Coffee

Dont touch coffe, I'll be taking sandwiches and drinks with me. Want to get through it as quck as possible. Hopefully just the two days.

I was sober all day and will be today as well as I'm on call. But I'm off tomorrow so would be rude not to have a few then!

Friday night we went to the wedding of the little lad I used to take to football (poor lads been traumatised since)
Hangover lasted until about 5 oclock yesterday aft, herin doors kept saying are you ok ?, I was nt going to admit it, but my head was a shed and I was in absolute agony. Dont tell her

Hanging out my arse today. All dayer at wembley for playoff final. Was throwing it down til about 3 this morning, to say I'm struggling is an understatement

Bone dry all this week as been on call as well as worked all weekend still officially on call till midnight .....but could not resist just one which is hard to drink slowly will make up some ground tomorrow .......regards Turnpin:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whos got a head like a burst couch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock