Discuss Whos got a head like a burst couch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too woke up hanging, as it was my birthday yesterday, so had a few drinky poo's.
Will be hanging tomorrow also, as I am at my cousins wedding today, and been told it is free bar until eight at least.... I mean i dont want to offend the hosts now, do I

I was rough as a badgers back side yesterday but had to get a bathroom finished. Started at 9 and finished at 4.30. Horrible day.

Vodka and I are not friends!!

Yep they are pretty good up there, only issue is that Coffee granule dispenser in the kitchen it's from about 1990! As is the Coffee

Dont touch coffe, I'll be taking sandwiches and drinks with me. Want to get through it as quck as possible. Hopefully just the two days.

I was sober all day and will be today as well as I'm on call. But I'm off tomorrow so would be rude not to have a few then!

Friday night we went to the wedding of the little lad I used to take to football (poor lads been traumatised since)
Hangover lasted until about 5 oclock yesterday aft, herin doors kept saying are you ok ?, I was nt going to admit it, but my head was a shed and I was in absolute agony. Dont tell her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whos got a head like a burst couch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Hi Guys, The Plumbers Arms is now open. :) The Plumbers Arms is an area that you're only allowed to view if you've been granted access (given...
Replies
Views
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock