Discuss Williams,above and beyond a normal merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ought to say "should NOT have got into that situation..."
it happens,not always in our control i cant find ian and i have advanced member search but its not infallible have you got a link to him? we can bring him on as one of your guys

i cant find ian and i have advanced member search but its not infallible have you got a link to him? we can bring him on as one of your guys

If I click on my profile, I can see him in my list of friends. Along with Paddy, who some of you have also dealt with. Both have the red and blue W logo, kindly set up by Dan. I think they're both just shy.

If I click on my profile, I can see him in my list of friends. Along with Paddy, who some of you have also dealt with. Both have the red and blue W logo, kindly set up by Dan. I think they're both just shy.
done request sent to paddy as well

I have to admit i have the smallest gripe about Williams..... and that is the price busters. when im pricing for a job i have it out but when it comes to pricing for valves, expansion vessels or iron fitting i have to flip over and use BES. it takes too long digging through my invoices to check the prices.

I have to admit i have the smallest gripe about Williams..... and that is the price busters. when im pricing for a job i have it out but when it comes to pricing for valves, expansion vessels or iron fitting i have to flip over and use BES. it takes too long digging through my invoices to check the prices.

A fair point Bill.

I have never quite been sure whether our pricebusters mag is a promotional publication, or a reference book.

Obviously it is a bit of both - I want to use to shove my special offers down your throat, and you want to use it to look up the price of an obscure flue diverter kit, or a funny size radiator.

I have always been determined not to end up with 200 pages of small print, because that would be boring, and because I can't be @rsed to proof read 200 pages.

We do add a few more bits to it most editions, I can't promise to ever add iron fittings! Probably will add vessels, although no promises as to when. :)

I guess once the website is up and running, that will help - at the moment we have about 8000 lines on that - quite a lot more than in the pricebook, but still not everything.

Don't get me wrong, its great and you don't have all of the obscure things that you will never use.
The iron fittings is a fair point too from you.
however when i look at it i think to myself it should have all of the basic stuff to do a central heating system.
I'm looking forward to having the web shop to use, i hope its ipad friendly for the jobsite!

I'm looking forward to having the web shop to use, i hope its ipad friendly for the jobsite!

Me too, because it's supposed to identify what sort of device you are using and reconfigure itself accordingly.

I can't wait to have a play with it. Like a kid at Christmas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams,above and beyond a normal merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I tried posting this already and lost post so here goes again. I'll start from the beginning so please bare with me. Few Months ago I...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
G
Eleven days ago, I noticed that my toilet gurgled a bit when a fellow tenant in a nearby apartment seemed to flush their toilet. When I flushed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back