Search the forum,

Discuss Williams and co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

No they arnt zee .

I'm afraid not mate. Plumbase we have instead these days.

I think they can be found on facebook and whatnot though if you need something they have.

Yes very good haven’t had any problems with my orders

Attachments

• 0413DB0C-748C-47E1-A711-98243684B02A.png
    0413DB0C-748C-47E1-A711-98243684B02A.png
    370 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Ray Stafford runs Williams and is a top man, he used to sponsor PF when he was on the south coast...with a few outlets...we did Sqube together if anybody remembers.
Now his outfit has reached Manchester ...chking

Ray is a good lad. :) I'd have him back at the drop of a hat but he got in with the cliquey staff and I think we're up to no good with kick backs and stuff that should have been for the forum really. So he went with them. His choice not mine.

If his position has changed, tell him get in touch. :)

Reply to Williams and co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock