Discuss Williams and co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Are they still site sponsors?

No they arnt zee .

I'm afraid not mate. Plumbase we have instead these days.

I think they can be found on facebook and whatnot though if you need something they have.

Yes very good haven’t had any problems with my orders

Attachments

• 0413DB0C-748C-47E1-A711-98243684B02A.png
    0413DB0C-748C-47E1-A711-98243684B02A.png
    370 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Ray Stafford runs Williams and is a top man, he used to sponsor PF when he was on the south coast...with a few outlets...we did Sqube together if anybody remembers.
Now his outfit has reached Manchester ...chking

Ray is a good lad. :) I'd have him back at the drop of a hat but he got in with the cliquey staff and I think we're up to no good with kick backs and stuff that should have been for the forum really. So he went with them. His choice not mine.

If his position has changed, tell him get in touch. :)

Reply to Williams and co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi All, usually come on here when I'm troubleshooting! Anyway I'm a builder, plenty of experience, from diy as a squatter in the 70's and 80's...
Replies
Views
This is a flue from a boiler, just installed by Borthwick. We were worried that this was dangerous so called out BG. They say it is not dangerous...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
Back