Search the forum,

Discuss Wireless programmable room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlyFifer

Looking for above that can be used without need to have mounted on a wall bracket ie: free standing & totally mobile for use by a partially disabled customer. Wants ability to set own times, settings, set back temps & override from his bed overnight & be able to take handset with him when in wheelchair & moving from room to room. Is able to change batteries when required & to sit device on a suitable surface away from direct heat once set etc. Any advice appreciated. Boiler is a Vokera Mynute HE & existing heating clock to be retained for timed hot water.

Cheers guys, will pass info on to our heating install guys for consideration.

A slightly sideways suggestion - rather than saddle your customer with something to carry round, I am guessing that they probably carry a smartphone already?

In which case, why not look at the IT500?

They could control the heating from an app on their mobile phone. It got a reasonably positive review from Bod here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the honeywell 927 allow for setting various target temps throughout the day?
I.e. during night 16deg 11PM > 6AM then 21deg 6AM>11?

As my current ideal wireless stat only allows for 1 set point temperature for the full day yet it can have various boiler on/off times - So not as flexible as I would like.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless programmable room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations guys? I’m looking for a central/single controller which will be located (in boiler room) away from the underfloor heated...
Replies
Views
So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate my heating since installation, but it's just stopped working (Blank screen, no new battery's fixed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock