Discuss Wireless programmable room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlyFifer

Looking for above that can be used without need to have mounted on a wall bracket ie: free standing & totally mobile for use by a partially disabled customer. Wants ability to set own times, settings, set back temps & override from his bed overnight & be able to take handset with him when in wheelchair & moving from room to room. Is able to change batteries when required & to sit device on a suitable surface away from direct heat once set etc. Any advice appreciated. Boiler is a Vokera Mynute HE & existing heating clock to be retained for timed hot water.

A slightly sideways suggestion - rather than saddle your customer with something to carry round, I am guessing that they probably carry a smartphone already?

In which case, why not look at the IT500?

They could control the heating from an app on their mobile phone. It got a reasonably positive review from Bod here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the honeywell 927 allow for setting various target temps throughout the day?
I.e. during night 16deg 11PM > 6AM then 21deg 6AM>11?

As my current ideal wireless stat only allows for 1 set point temperature for the full day yet it can have various boiler on/off times - So not as flexible as I would like.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless programmable room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back