Discuss Wonder valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrlennie

Probably already been mentioned but has anyone used a wonder valve before and what sort of problems does it solve and what problems could it cause?

Ta as always!

oh infact i've fitted tons of them since i looked at this product, you get 6L 8L 10L etc. Fitted on most commercial newbuilds and probably domestic aswell

problems could be dirt blocking up the filter, easy to remove and clean so you need access.

Last edited:
they are very good valves, but i think they are quite expensive. Most domestic new builds have to adhere to code 3/4 so flow restrictions are needed at every fixture. most jobs ive been on dont use these due to cost, the main benifit of them is to be able to easily change the flow restrictor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wonder valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Hi wonder if anyone could help? I have a customer that has recently had backflow problems with her cylinder. She gets very hot water coming...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock