Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me ? The edl put videos up everywhere and withing hours tere taken down !

If your againest them so much explain why police said only 1.5k showed up to protest ? When it was really 7k odd ?

Why have the new crews not put the interviews from the edl on air ? Or on website ? They wouldnt of wanted to interview him for nothing ? Is it because they wanted a riot then twist words that where said afterwards ?

Why was the little lad that was made to get onstage and shout god was a muslim not reported everywhere ? If the edl leader shouted all muslims are really catholics there would be riots !

Come on, that would never happen in this country.
That what got us in that mess in firstplace !

Theyve been given everything else they want ! That law was passed where a certain religion carry little sword things (scabbers ? That what there called) we would get arrested for carrying a knife ?

That sums it up really! Its never going to happen!!!! Even most of the muslims dont want it!

The edl are scum they would not stop at banning islam in this country anything that was non british white hetrosexual would be next!
Total bullsheet IMHO

That sums it up really! Its never going to happen!!!! Even most of the muslims dont want it!

The edl are scum they would not stop at banning islam in this country anything that was non british white hetrosexual would be next!
Now you're making total rubbish up to try make yourself justified. When have they said anything homophobic?? Or anything racist to black people etc?
Yet I've seen Muslims be homophobic AND racist, but because they ain't chavv thugs its ok by you!

You have shown yourself up at least 3 times on this thread and your lack of facts about the EDL is frightening?

You lot voted the puppets who have let this happen in so why don't you vote them out?

Now you're making total rubbish up to try make yourself justified. When have they said anything homophobic?? Or anything racist to black people etc?
Yet I've seen Muslims be homophobic AND racist, but because they ain't chavv thugs its ok by you!

You have shown yourself up at least 3 times on this thread and your lack of facts about the EDL is frightening?

Theres actually a really big gay section in EDL ! There a LGBT section init ! Please just watch the last protest on saturday there was them flags being flown those rainbow type ones ! If they where againest them surly with them being "thugs" wouldnt they beat them up ?

Get as much as you want if you read or listen to new about how bad EDL are but whats been on news about this today ? Not alot atall !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 34
Read this and then think if it was the other way around would you deface an Iraqi memorial because I would! Before you believe facist groups like the edl have a think about our governments foreign policies that bred the hatred in the first place.

All in the name of oil, not wmds or the liberation of Iraq, because our government only give two fuc ks about big business and profit! If not then why have they never gone in to Zimbabwe? Simple answer there's no oil there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 37

I think we need to agree to disagree! We are clearly both of a totally different mindset!

Who defaced the memorial with the word ISLAM?

Theres saying it could be muslims or far right rebels but you know who there gonna blame ! And its 3 letters !

Theres saying it could be muslims or far right rebels but you know who there gonna blame ! And its 3 letters !

MI5 (one of those is a number but whatever).

That what got us in that mess in firstplace !

Theyve been given everything else they want ! That law was passed where a certain religion carry little sword things (scabbers ? That what there called) we would get arrested for carrying a knife ?

Again, utter rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back