Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will cite religion too
There has been more people killed in the name of religion than any one disease in the world

That's pretty frightening when you think that the 1918 Spanish flu killed upto 5% of the world's population at the time (upto 100 million people) by itself.

It's embedded in their beliefs and its been respected by us and them. I don't recall a Sikh stabbing someone with their ceremonial knife. I have no problem with it.

You will always find extremist views. Those Islam militant are extremists and those EDL loons are to. You will find good and bad in everything in lift but sadly some people are intent on finding the bad and shouting about it.

I'll cite religion as an example, many times its been said that priest are kiddy fiddlers and people are stupid to believe in a god. That person has no understand of a persons faith or the huge amount of good done by the people that believe in it.
so because I've been to EDL marches would you class me as an extremist? Genuine question?
you also believe that people have been brainwashed by the media, I would argue you have to.
as in rather than witness the EDL for yourself and make your own opinion you believe all the rubbish published in the media and make a judgement that way.

just like to say nothing personal with anyone on here but I'm sick of everyone branding everyone that's been with EDL as the same, the majority are good lads, but as always only the negative will get reported, that's what sells the papers.

im English, I've got no problem whatsoever with foreign people of any race or whatever coming here as long as they respect our history and what we hold dear. I was raised to always respect our heroes and it breaks my heart when people are allowed to abuse them

so because I've been to EDL marches would you class me as an extremist? Genuine question?
you also believe that people have been brainwashed by the media, I would argue you have to.
as in rather than witness the EDL for yourself and make your own opinion you believe all the rubbish published in the media and make a judgement that way.

just like to say nothing personal with anyone on here but I'm sick of everyone branding everyone that's been with EDL as the same, the majority are good lads, but as always only the negative will get reported, that's what sells the papers.

im English, I've got no problem whatsoever with foreign people of any race or whatever coming here as long as they respect our history and what we hold dear. I was raised to always respect our heroes and it breaks my heart when people are allowed to abuse them

I'm not against some of EDLs political views its the neo nazi crap that goes along with it all
If they got rid of that rubbish I do believe there would be a lot more people getting involved
But I served 10 years in army and to see that ****e makes my blood boil

I'm not against some of EDLs political views its the neo nazi crap that goes along with it all
If they got rid of that rubbish I do believe there would be a lot more people getting involved
But I served 10 years in army and to see that ****e makes my blood boil
Yes I know it's so frustrating when you get the divs who spout the rubbish it lets Down the hard work of others. This week has been even harder as EDL has won a lot more support but then you'll get idiots on Facebook saying kick all Muslims out etc and this then gets associated with the views of EDL as a whole, which isn't the case

Bubonic plague (black death) had a couple of good goes as well. But a much smaller global population.

I still think a single dedicated politics thread (maybe one for religion also) is the way forward for this forum - in the 'Arms. Keep any differences of opinion within them and don't let it affect the general good natured banter between members on the open forum. We're all big enough and ugly enough to accept we may not agree on politics and religion and that it's not a good enough reason for anyone to continue bearing personal grudges outside the said (proposed) dedicated threads.

Maybe just one single thread entitled something like 'News, Politics & Religion', then we can also discuss current affairs or latest news events all in one place.

never knew that ,
never sure tho if its a good thing tampering with nature sometimes think as nasty as some things are its there for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock