Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did do this with the bnp and it turned out the majority of the names linked had absolutely no link's what sp ever to the bnp . This anonymous lot are a bincj of dangerous idiots

They did do this with the bnp and it turned out the majority of the names linked had absolutely no link's what sp ever to the bnp . This anonymous lot are a bincj of dangerous idiots

Re. your first statement: I did not know that and haven't read that. Where have you read this?

Howsie;50it377 said:
So what I did isn't now against the law or slanderous? Make up your mind.

Where did I say it isnt against the law

Your clutching at straws lol

All murders are a problem for me, all of them. I don't see anyone protesting about the murders of Kevin Benett or April Jones, yet clearly the problem underlying these murders cause more deaths/problems in the UK.

Disgusting yes any murder is wrong

Normal Muslim people are exactly the same as you and me human
But when the Islamic fanatics of witch there seems to be plenty about Britain
preach hate and murder in our country and its allowed as to say or do anything then they are the one saying we are racist come on now what a joke
I'm all for freedom of speech but not when it's trying to get supporters to kill bomb and main that should be dealt with with utmost action straight away
And they also want to bring in there own law
A law that treats woman as second class citizens children can become abused mothers fathers disown and even murder there own children for bringing so called shame on the family yea right but murder is ok

If you Believe in a god do you honestly think this should be there laws
I THINK NOT

I'm not entirely convinced 'Anonymous' is what people think it is. It wouldn't surprise me if certain servants of the state are the ones actually pulling the strings.

Also, I have a problem with people being murdered, especially when they're being murdered on foreign soil where we have just cause for doing so. Terror threat my bum.

Edit: ^ where we have no just cause for doing so.

I'm not entirely convinced 'Anonymous' is what people think it is. It wouldn't surprise me if certain servants of the state are the ones actually pulling the strings.

Also, I have a problem with people being murdered, especially when they're being murdered on foreign soil where we have just cause for doing so. Terror threat my bum.

You don't think Afghanistan is a terror threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock