Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so it's America that's the opium/ heroin dealers sorry I didn't know that

So my mates that have served in Afghanistan in last few years where lying to me when they say they saw first hand that the farmers are payed more for the opium crops by the Taliban than they could make growing crops
And the millions the American DEA spend burning crops is just make belive
Have you been to Afghanistan to see it first hand or are you just reading this rubbish

Keefy you belive what you want and ill belive what I want simple

This was an official UN investigation as reported at the time by the Associated Press. Maybe the Taliban are growing it now, maybe it's the only way they can afford to keep fighting these days but when they were in power they banned it outright and even sought the UN's help to get their farmers to grow other types of crops to help make the country more self sufficient.

This was an official UN investigation as reported at the time by the Associated Press. Maybe the Taliban are growing it now, maybe it's the only way they can afford to keep fighting these days but when they were in power they banned it outright and even sought the UN's help to get their farmers to grow other types of crops to help make the country more self sufficient.

And you don't think these un investigation can be set up to look that way to the investigation teams
Lol and I bet the Taliban was given in money to help them at the time also
Like I have said you belive what you want ill belive the people I know who have been there and done it

And you don't think these un investigation can be set up to look that way to the investigation teams
Lol and I bet the Taliban was given in money to help them at the time also
Like I have said you belive what you want ill belive the people I know who have been there and done it

No, not as the UN investigated areas which the year before had produced almost 90% of the opium in the whole of Afghanistan, they found a few acres of it here and there but the other 175,000 acres where clean. As for the Taliban doing it now, maybe they are I don't know, maybe they're doing it to fund their fight but I'm talking about the time they were in power.

I see whats one of the killers is going into court this morning ,
whats the odds this becomes some type of politcal platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock