Discuss Worcester boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suzysue

hi everyone. I'm new to this but getting desperate for a shower now!!!
I'm staying with my son at the minute. We had a short power cut yesterday and when it came back on the boiler fired the heating up but we don't have any hot water!
Weve pressed the reset button on the boiler and that hasn't worked. Just wondered if anyone has an idea of what to try before we call out emergency plumber??
I can see any model number on the boiler but took a pic of the controls.

Hope me someone can help.

any error code flashing up/flashing lights

combi boiler or heat only?

and pic would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Noticed today that the ground looked damp around the outside of our Worcester Bosch Heatslave 25/32 External Boiler. Took the cover off and warm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock