Discuss Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike.gb

Gas Engineer
Have just replaced fan as 240v across purple and brown but fan was not running. New fan runs for 5 seconds then goes to red flashing reset and blue slow flash 3/4 seconds on 1 second off. This is without built in programmer calling. Any help appreciated could PCB be at fault as well?

Any sign of moisture/damp getting in through flue? Check primary sensor resistance on top of heat exchanger. Also continuity across flue duct stat, if showing any signs of rust it could be knacked. Have had a couple of fans take the board with it but check sensors and stats first

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked continuity through stats, no moisture. What resistance should I expect from the thermistor?

About 10k at room temp, hot water sensor same. Can usually see if it's got damp, they're pretty reliable but had couple when water got in through flue and shorted it out. Is it firing up for 5 secs or fan just runs then lock out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes fan comes on at near max rate for 5 seconds goes to reset then fan carries on running at low speed.

ap switch maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock