Discuss Worcester Greenstar 24RI - Burner Seal Replacment in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Got some quotes for a service, one person has said if I haven't had the burner seal replaced for past 5 years, it should be done (& service price goes up by £55).
Boiler installed in 2015 - never had the 'seal' replaced? Is it a necessary requirement just as a matter of course?

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 24RI - Burner Seal Replacment in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all What kind of time is required to replace the Pressure Relief Valve and the expansion chamber in a 6 year old Worcester Bosch i30...
Replies
Views
About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just curious - how often do you all replace the burner seal on a Worcester Greenstar during servicing? Assuming all is well with...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock