Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester greenstar intermittent fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Attended this on friday heating and hotwater cut out after about two minutes , slow flash on blue light mainly on.

Reset boiler and same same, replaced flue stat and temp stat but still same fault .

What's the gas pressure?

Could the heat exchanger be blocked ?

I’ve added the fault diagram.

83B1F19A-C2A4-4BBE-805A-72FDB5D092BD.png

I checked most if that i thought hex could be blocked as when put it in service mode it locked out quick sharp. Mentioned it to customer and she went nuts as boilers only about 6 years old lol,,,,,,oh the joy

Reply to Worcester greenstar intermittent fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock