Discuss Worchester Bosch E9 Error - It's not the boiler ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to admit I am wrong, but Vern I reckon you were right about the boiler as well. Obviuos when you think about that one :)
So do I assume the hot water setting has no effect on my boiler, or should I set this the same?

Thanks

Yes pal, 1A is the only KW power setting as yours is not a combi, altering 1B will do nothing, as the code plug on the mother board stops this for obvious reasons

Does 1b alter the output if you had the diverter valve kit fitted do you know vern.

E9 error, I would be considering changing the heat cell mate. The primary flow sensor should cut the boiler out we'll before the overheat stat cuts in.

if you have surface thermometer or temp robe on your gas analyser tape or hold it onto the heat cell where the overheat stat is. If your getting a reading of 100 degree plus but the temp is displaying lower than 80 degrees on the boiler chances are its the heat cell.

There are two overheat stats, flue and Heat Exchanger. Exactly where would you take the reading?
I'll be using infrared thermometer.

unfortunately thats where the advice stops.

this forum will not tollerate any advice to d..i..y boiler repairs!.

otherwise this thread/members will be removed unless in the private gas section, please stick to the rules of the forum.

thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worchester Bosch E9 Error - It's not the boiler ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Back