Search the forum,

Discuss Work placement needed for hot water/central heating portfolio. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm close to the finishing line on my gas course but before I can complete it I needed to create a portfolio in plumbing levels 2 and 3 for hot water and central heating only. All it is are few photos of me performing some tasks to cover the relevant requirements.
I don't have any previous experience however I'm able to use tools, am quick to catch up and have all the needed theoretical knowledge. I own few basic tools but can buy additional if needed.
Many of you, I suppose, have gone through similar situation so I hope for your support. If anyone needs a set of spare hands I'd love to hear from you. I live in Barking, London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work placement needed for hot water/central heating portfolio. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock