Discuss Working on the books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

At 37.5 hours a week, that's just £8.20 per hour:eek:
A flippin cleaner gets more than that!

Anyone even considering that as a trained engineer should reassess their future in the game IMHO. To bring up a family you will need at least £30-35k.

£16 - £18 is about the going rate for a Gas safe and Oftec engineer in my area with a van ,mobile phone and must be prepared to work extra hours and be on call on a rota system.

Reply to Working on the books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock