Discuss Worst sayings and best come-backs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

Was thinking earlier of the most annoying sayings from jack the lad builders/ plumbers/ electricians and the best comebacks,

i'll with a couple I thought of, feel free to add your own,
1. I forgot more then you know!!
Well your memory must be pretty bad as I know a hell of a lot!!

2. Don't you know the 6 "P's"
yeah- proper plumbers preach p155 poor performance

Pretty poor I know but let's see if there are any better ones??

Don`t need you to tell me, I`ve fitted 100`s of these!

Yeah! Well you carry on mate and we are gonna meet again before the warranty runs out!

Actually happened today!!!

Was thinking earlier of the most annoying sayings from jack the lad builders/ plumbers/ electricians and the best comebacks,

i'll with a couple I thought of, feel free to add your own,
1. I forgot more then you know!!
Well your memory must be pretty bad as I know a hell of a lot!!

2. Don't you know the 6 "P's"
yeah- proper plumbers preach p155 poor performance

Pretty poor I know but let's see if there are any better ones??

Ay? Number 2 is bit rubbish

Do you know what your doing ? Nope do you?

What's that - none of your business

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you got a 1/2" x 15 x 2000 flexi hose mate?!

I need a sheet of 8'x4' ply......

sorry mate we've only git 4'x8'. Happened in B&Q. The mrs had to drag me away!

Quick open the door Jill the gas mans here.

customer opens door

hello there rob from bt come to install your landline

customer we dint order that

im only playing I'm here to gloss the door frames..

that used to go down well and warm people up for decent chat and an extra biscuit with my tea

When I was a boy my boss used to refer to me as

wet behind the ears and green as grass.

untill a while in I finally managed to come back with im about as green as I am grass and let's not forget what you know about plumbing could be written on the back of a postage stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst sayings and best come-backs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a new homeowner in Arizona, and I have a serious problem with a 10-year-old house my wife and I just bought here. So far we have had...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, I'm at a point in my life that I need to learn a trade and make a career out of it. I've wasted the past 3 years of my life working but...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock