Discuss Worst sayings and best come-backs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you taking the p**s out of me....no you dont need any help your doing fine on your own!

Heavy plumber I worked with when ribbed about his weight replied..Its your mums fault every time I pop round for a quickie she gives me a biscuit before I leave......
regards Turnpin:punk:

I am normally brusque but polite to tele-sales people, on the grounds that at least they have a job, and aren't on benefits. However, there is a particular type of know-it-all tele-sales person who really gets on my t1ts. I reserve this response for them.

Me: "I will buy your product/service, if you can answer one question to my satisfaction"

Them: "Ok, whats the question?"

Me: "If you know so much more than me about whats best for my business, how come I'm running it, and you still have a **** job in telesales?"

Them: "Click. bbbrrrrrrrrrr....."

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

I think the brains part of the sperm ran down your Mum's leg !

"it was alright before you touched it" "so it was" depends how such sarcasm you can intone in your voice

I was pestered by PPI people on the mobile and got to know the numbers they called on. I started answering them...

"Hello Gas emergency!"

Hello this isn't a sales call.

This is a gas emergency line, what is your emergency!

Click....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst sayings and best come-backs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a new homeowner in Arizona, and I have a serious problem with a 10-year-old house my wife and I just bought here. So far we have had...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, I'm at a point in my life that I need to learn a trade and make a career out of it. I've wasted the past 3 years of my life working but...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock