Discuss worst situation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hunterseye

Was just wondering as plumbers, what is the worst situation you've ever found yourselves in whilst plumbing. be good to read some of your stories.

Was just wondering as plumbers, what is the worst situation you've ever found yourselves in whilst plumbing. be good to read some of your stories.

I'm guessing you've got something to share hunterseye? :)

.....as a boy, setting fire to a University by trying to dry out bitumen paint in guttering with a blow torch.....woosh!

Eighth floor of a tower block changing a 22mm stopcock.
Got the apprentice to get stopcock from the shop earlier.

Main froze nicely, I cut old stopcock out, went to fit new one only to find sprog had picked up a 20mm stopcock.

Took 30 mins to get the correct valve and in the meantime the main had thawed and sent many tons of water down the service shaft flooding several flats.

My fault really for not checking the materials.

Put this in the Plumbers Arms and you'll get a better response. Most don't like to air their dirty washing!!

Seriously one of the nastiest was doing a therm shower swap for a bloke that had been wiping his rse on the shower curtain

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously one of the nastiest was doing a therm shower swap for a bloke that had been wiping his rse on the shower curtain

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You've mentioned that one a few times mate. I shiver each time I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worst situation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock