Discuss Worst time of my life! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doreengregory

I had a new central heating system installed by a "well known" national company.
The film should be called, "carry on :nono: up!
I have many, many pictures of the full installation and a story you would not believe, but pictures do not lie. The Gas Safe Register engineer failed it on numerous points.
So, please look at the pictures of the flue (2nd attempt by the company) and they think its ok!
Anybody out there who is near the Atherton area who could make the flue installation look like my neighbours (who just happens to have the same Worcester Bosch boiler and flue) please contact me.
When I have time I will post the full story and all the pictures on here.
Have you ever seen a PRV pipe positioned over a front door?

Attachments

• 20160715_165734.jpg
    20160715_165734.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 20160710_200859.jpg
    20160710_200859.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 20160710_200908.jpg
    20160710_200908.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 20160715_165651.jpg
    20160715_165651.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 183
Last edited by a moderator:
may i ask whats wrong with the flue as all i can see (from the pics) its clipped good, screwed together, terminate in a ok place

?????????

If you have a email that I could send you the pictures to, then using the zoom slider to zoom in you would see what I mean but the pictures uploaded on here are blurred

cant tell 100% but doesnt look too bad (its not ontop and sealed on) whats the other faults and any pics of the install?

but sounds like you havent had a good time

BTW, if this is the worst time of your life, be thankful you're not having your house rewired. :D

Please don't swear, Doreen. I appreciate you're upset but it's something we don't allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst time of my life! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
New here so hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I've just started having a problem with a toilet we had professional installed and wanted...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock