Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Would you dare name your company .......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I would love it if someone one answered the phone PMSL

In the cold light of day after looking at the empty bottles on the coffee table through bleary eyes this morning I think it was an idea after too much Red wine that I wont be pursing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Would you dare name your company .......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
Hello all Anyone experience of the following situation and can advise please before I contact the local water company? Commercial (retail)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock