Discuss "XR Box" Inside Valliant Boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I was wondering whether someone could identify the attached device inside a Valliant ecoFIT pure 435.

It is showing 32ohms of resistance across the live wires, so it isn't just a junction box.

Attachments

• PXL_20211116_113504182.jpg
    PXL_20211116_113504182.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 27
Looks like a grundfos item

Looks like a grundfos 98525489

Eg suppressor

Reply to "XR Box" Inside Valliant Boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, We've been having this noise on our Valliant combi boiler for a while, 1/2 years+ (link below). Unsure what it might be, perhaps nothing to...
Replies
Views
Uzible
U
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
AFAIK the boiler is set to fully pumped. (The switch inside is on fully pumped), however the pump is only running while the boiler burner is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock