Search the forum,

Discuss 1,000 Drips, all of them Wet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Well done old son,

You'll be applying for the Arms next!

Cheers Pal.
Still the forum mascot...me:)
I'd only take over the Arms, and come 10pm I'd sneak down and change the barrels for cheap poo, as you lot would be too sozzled by then to notice the change.
Make a fortune I would.

I was just about to make this thread, glad i checked first :lol:
well done buddy :), get in the arms :D

Well done WD, quality posting mate, To the arms it is , first fews on u , lol

Well done mate.
I`m with the others and your red badge but there`s no room for it until you reduce the size of that geezer in the Yellow pants! lol

Well done mate.
I`m with the others and your red badge but there`s no room for it until you reduce the size of that geezer in the Yellow pants! lol

That geezer's a long, long dead family member from way back in the day when only rich geezers unlike myself could afford the have their portrait painted.
Still, I know he looks like a kn0b, and that's where the similarity begins and ends.

That geezer's a long, long dead family member from way back in the day when only rich geezers unlike myself could afford the have their portrait painted.
Still, I know he looks like a kn0b, and that's where the similarity begins and ends.

Remember the story of who & where from mate and don`t have a problem with it.
Just jesting you about no room for the Red badge if & when it was added.

Remember the story of who & where from mate and don`t have a problem with it.
Just jesting you about no room for the Red badge if & when it was added.

I'll bet he wore pink too. Has that nancy look about him:)

A 1000 drips! Thats a bigger verbal leak than my forum vac can deal with. Thanks for your ongoing contribution wetdrip.

Nice one WD, keeps us abreast of things non plumbing :)

Oh, I'll answer one or two plumbing questions too;-)
Still, the others much more fun.

You'd be surprised as to just what I've learned by just crawling the forum threads, and posts.
Many a plumber, even with a few years under their belts would do well to use this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1,000 Drips, all of them Wet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All I have a Megaflo unvented cylinder . Water had been dripping into the tundish so I tried to recharge the air gap, but when I went to turn the pressure relief valve it would not turn at all, as it usually would. My shower has been dripping in the bathroom next door , could in anyway...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along with the Thomas Dudley Basin Waste kit All relatively straightforward to put together but why is it still dripping I'm using the preexisting metal...
Replies
Views
Has anybody had any experience of MLCP fittings leaking? I’ve used tweet top fittings on a few decent sized jobs and had zero issues, however I’ve just been to a job I’ve done and 3 fittings had a very small drip on them, crimp gun has been calibrated etc and pipework has been correctly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock