Discuss 1,000 Drips, all of them Wet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Pal.
Still the forum mascot...me:)
I'd only take over the Arms, and come 10pm I'd sneak down and change the barrels for cheap poo, as you lot would be too sozzled by then to notice the change.
Make a fortune I would.

I was just about to make this thread, glad i checked first :lol:
well done buddy :), get in the arms :D

Well done WD, quality posting mate, To the arms it is , first fews on u , lol

Well done mate.
I`m with the others and your red badge but there`s no room for it until you reduce the size of that geezer in the Yellow pants! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1,000 Drips, all of them Wet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All I have a Megaflo unvented cylinder . Water had been dripping into the tundish so I tried to recharge the air gap, but when I went to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
Has anybody had any experience of MLCP fittings leaking? I’ve used tweet top fittings on a few decent sized jobs and had zero issues, however I’ve...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock