Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 1/8" thread to 4mm CU compression in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting.
what are you trying to achieve,
what is the mass your pushing through the manifold?

Is it for liquids or pneumatics? If liquids, what kind of liquids? What pressures will it be subject to?

Mass... couldn't tell you, nor do I know what you mean by mass? sorry.

The pressure in the system is negligible.

This is for a project I am doing at home and it will be circulating a non-conducing fluid [Conductivity less than 10µS/cm at 20°C] so I am not too worried about different elements as such but brass and copper are better at temperatures <0°C compared to aluminiumwhen it comes to expansion/retraction.

I am just looking at a different way of doing this so I might be able to change the reducer size...... I'll be right back.....

Hmm..... very vague - do you think we ought to warn the Anti-Terror squad?

Hmm..... very vague - do you think we ought to warn the Anti-Terror squad?

LOL, I think that I would not use my real name if that were the case, nor would I be using ANY sort of metal.

What sort of info am I too vague on? I might be able to expand a bit but untill I have it up and running in a few months it is just a planned design in my head (being redundant makes any sort of project take ages due to cost).

just a basic explanation of what you are trying to do, using what.
there are brass manifolds available here, but to the best of my knowledge only go down to 3/8 - depending on what you are doing you can build your own, but will have lots of joints and reducers.

company called Tom Parker on Marsh la in Preston Lancs
They do a whole range of comp air,hydrolics etc
Hope this helps

company called Tom Parker on Marsh la in Preston Lancs
They do a whole range of comp air,hydrolics etc
Hope this helps

Sorry, replied earlier but closed the screen too early.

This is great, exactly what I need and at a good price too, I am now looking at the 1/8" brass 6 port and comming out at 1/16" so I am extremely pleased about this, Cheers.

Sorry Kirkgas, the 8mm pipe is way too massive but thank you for some positive help.

we are all intrigued so you will need to let us see finished project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1/8" thread to 4mm CU compression in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock