Discuss 15mm old main feeding 2 houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

been to start work on a semi - should be fitting duo tec 33 kw boiler(wa tank an cyl) but noticed the mains comes up in 15mm and runs across cellar and feeds next door who have a 30kw combi .I am a bit concerned about the flow rate now. will the water provider upgrade free o 25mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 15mm old main feeding 2 houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is my first time posting as I'm a new member so apologies in advance if this has been covered before. I have recently done a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just had a Navien NCB 40kw combi installed by an approved fitter. The DHW rates of the boiler seemed promising on paper - 16.4lpm at a 35...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having some issues with my radiator heat up times on two of my radiators and I am assuming that it is a flow rate issue or something...
Replies
Views
I have a central heating system that runs from a stove burning wood mostly and smokeless fuel overnight in Winter. I fitted the system about 25...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock