Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 1960's/1970's pre cast flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicno1

Gas Engineer
Hi all

I have to do a landlords safety tomorrow on a boiler and fire. The fire I know is on a pre cast flue built in late 60's or 70's.
dont really get too involved with these fires so is there any particular check list or prohibitions of late in place etc???

regards

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1960's/1970's pre cast flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry to bother you all with this but I am really struggling to find a suitable combi-boiler replacement and a knowledgeable heating engineer...
Replies
Views
D
Greetings members of plumbersforums, Firstly - long post alert I’m struggling with my hot water currently - I’ve only mainly dealt with combi...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to do a landlords cert Friday on a gas boiler and a gas fire which I know is installed on a pre cast flue. The house are pre...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock