Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 2 rads dont work? blockage ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsaday

I have a rad on the ground floor in the front room not working and a rad above this room in the bedroom not working.

There are 14 rads on this system and 3 rads in the basement area have been shut down completley, to try and rebalance. we have also closed the other rads by 1/2 a turn.

What could be the problem with these 2 rads ?

When you say air lock, does that mean the rads can be bled. i have tried this an there is no air to come out.

If it is an air lock somewhere else, how do i get it out ?

i know it's cold but turn off all the rads that are working to force the pump to serve the rads that aren't working to force the air out through them bleed thge rads and see if that helps.

Do the rads have Thermostatic valves? If so the pins might be stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2 rads dont work? blockage ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock