Discuss 22mm fittings to old 3/4 pipework. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you feel the difference? It's like an horizontal jogging with purt 21 year old with all her teeth and then a 53 year old with most of them.

Can't you feel the difference? It's like an horizontal jogging with purt 21 year old with all her teeth and then a 53 year old with most of them.
that's one way of putting it ermi or just put the two side by side and you will see and be able to feel that the 22-3/4 has got slightly different diameters or even have a cutting of 22mm pipe to hand it will fit in the 22mm end but not in the 3/4 end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 22mm fittings to old 3/4 pipework. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at...
Replies
Views
I'm a kitchen fitter first and foremost, so occasionally encounter old pipes of varying sizes. From past experience I know how easy it is to...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had to cut hot and cold feed to re route for bathroom feeds. The 22mm Copper pipe hot feed is slightly smaller then my 22mm Copper...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm currently estimating on installing a new shower pump to feed an existing bath/shower diverter. Hot side: fit flange and spherical valve...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock