Discuss 30 mm thread on an old bath tap??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is struggling with old threads try your local hydraulics place they sill use 90% imperial fittings and will often help to get round things

The back nut was always going to be a bit tricky to get over the soldering but didn't take long to sort and to resond to the cost comment it cost me nothing so can't get much cheaper than that! Thanks for the few helpful replys, I'm putting the plumbing tools away till next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 30 mm thread on an old bath tap??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone - I have an old outside tap with male thread but struggling to find a right hosepipe connection after the other one broke. The top of...
Replies
Views
G
I have two very leaky taps which I am struggling to find replacement cartridges for. I bought a couple of valves from my local plumbers...
Replies
Views
GeoffW
G
W
Hi All, Thanks in advance for any advice. My wife and I are DIYing our sitting room (repaint etc etc). I took the old rads off the wall to have...
Replies
Views
1st one at 1:30 - low pressure at all outlets after main stop tap used. Nice and easy eh? Obviously the plate that holds the washer in the stop...
Replies
Views
Hi. One of my nippers is away for a few days. So i take the opportunity to remove her bath and fit a new one (Tap hole less) and also fit a posh...
Replies
Views
johnmcginty
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock