Discuss 4 inch elbow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Is this likely to be a solvent weld elbow?? Sorry for the bad picture..

I have to replace the pan connector but not seen this kind of elbow before so just sussing what I need.

Oops...

b36525fdb22c1049f1fd3e9c8e27f2e7.jpg

yea looks like sw bet there is no 4" pipe on the collar thats why its leaking

Are there no elbow pan connectors but with a long stem from the pan going to an elbow with a short male connector for the 4 inch stack...??? They all seem to be the other way...

Are there no elbow pan connectors but with a long stem from the pan going to an elbow with a short male connector for the 4 inch stack...??? They all seem to be the other way...

extended bent pan connector and how long to looking for?

sorry imeant to say there are two sizes of bent pan con try the macalpine book to get dimensions the pciture looks like a pan con into an old terain pan connector which will work if you put a bit of 4 inch onto the second one

extended bent pan connector and how long to looking for?

87498143d044a2566cd248630b7c1d8e.jpg

I can only find these.. I need it the other way around..

Basically as long as the elbow plus a few inches

I'm think I'm just gonna hack off the sw elbow at the base and stick in a flexi as I don't think the extended inlet pan connector is quite long enough... it only gives me 80mm for the inlet

I'm think I'm just gonna hack off the sw elbow at the base and stick in a flexi as I don't think the extended inlet pan connector is quite long enough... it only gives me 80mm for the inlet

can you leave the elbow in ? (split?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 4 inch elbow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock