Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss £50 voucher at Screwfix...don't know what to spend it on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I need to spend this on something worthwhile this month, the only thing I want is that new Makita 18v led torch but they don't stock. Spent ages online looking but they seem to have everything apart from what I want.

Any good tool buys for around £50?

It's got my tile cutter on it this weekend , went up in seconds seems solid so far

This ones a rubi on the bench just a hand pull score NCS and cut , then the other I have is this one but in red

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 44
How much that set ya back ? Ps I thought you hate tiling

I hate , detest , despise tilling but I can't really say no to this customer.

£100 about 5 year ago , the shop was shutting down was display one reduced from about 400 ish I think

well when your finished if you want to sell it i mite be able to take it off your hands

You took the words out of my mouth Supper, I too am looking to invest in this type of tile cutter. I do loads of tiling and have a rubbishy £50 DIY wet wheel. with knackered bearings. its pathetic.

Spend the voucher on another voucher and that will keep it in date till you need something

rubi tile cutter are the nuts and sigma as for wet saws get on ebay two thing i cant work with out when tiling is my rubi and my wash boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £50 voucher at Screwfix...don't know what to spend it on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock