Discuss 82mm underground pipe - 2 x 40mm wastes in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

New to this forum, the last few days I have been constantly surfing the web looking at how to rectify my pipe problem.

I have a kitchen waste pipe which is 40mm that goes out through an external wall into a orange open PVC pipe which measures 82mm internal diameter which is of a open end of the pipe that then takes the waste into the sewer. What i want to do is convert the female end of this 42mm pipe to then accept 2 x 40mm waste similar to the attached image.

How do I go about changing the open end female to accept this 110mm double waste or even some sort of fitting 82mm push fit to accept the 2x 40mm waste?

Attachments

• 110mm double waste.jpg
    110mm double waste.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 21
Werid, this is the second post I`ve seen this week with 82mm pipe. The first was asking about connecting one 40mm pipe from a macerator. 82mm sounds like guttering pipe size but not seen it in Orange.

Don`t know if you can buy a rubber coupler in the size(s) you want.

Hello, sorry for the delay in replying, work commitments has taken so much of my time lately...

I have attached a picture of the pipe in question.

Attachments

• 8F2D03F8-C53E-4F81-92B9-CFCC81D004D6.jpeg
    8F2D03F8-C53E-4F81-92B9-CFCC81D004D6.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 549D2D53-D7CB-4A30-B601-8B25CC5F5AFF.jpeg
    549D2D53-D7CB-4A30-B601-8B25CC5F5AFF.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 17
Hello gobeck

definitely the sewer as my main soil pipe line had a blockage and the sewerage was backing up out of this open pipe.. I have a common line for rain water and sewage.

Osma do a whole range of 82mm fittings. You could use a 82 to 50 reducer, a 50mm tee and two 40m reducers

Reply to 82mm underground pipe - 2 x 40mm wastes in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock